By Jean-Paul Louis
Classical synchronous cars are the best machine to force business creation platforms and robots with precision and rapidity. despite the fact that, quite a few purposes require effective controls in non-conventional situations.
Firstly, this can be the case with synchronous cars provided by way of thyristor line-commutated inverters, or with synchronous cars with faults on one or a number of phases.
Secondly, many force structures use non-conventional vehicles equivalent to polyphase (more than 3 stages) synchronous vehicles, synchronous vehicles with double excitation, everlasting magnet linear synchronous cars, synchronous and switched reluctance automobiles, stepping automobiles and piezoelectric motors.
This publication offers effective controls to enhance using those non-conventional motors.
1. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: ideas of functionality and Simplified regulate version, Francis Labrique and François Baudart.
2. Self-controlled Synchronous Motor: Dynamic version together with the habit of Damper Windings and Commutation Overlap, Ernest Matagne.
3. Synchronous Machines in Degraded Mode, Damien Flieller, Ngac Ky Nguyen, Hervé Schwab and man Sturtzer.
4. keep an eye on of the Double-star Synchronous computing device provided by way of PWM Inverters, Mohamed Fouad Benkhoris.
5. Vectorial Modeling and keep an eye on of Multiphase Machines with Non-salient Poles provided by way of an Inverter, Xavier Kestelyn and Éric Semail.
6. Hybrid Excitation Synchronous Machines, Nicolas Patin and Lionel Vido.
7. complex keep an eye on of the Linear Synchronous Motor, Ghislain Remy and Pierre-Jean Barre.
8. Variable Reluctance Machines: Modeling and keep watch over, Mickael Hilairet, Thierry Lubin and Abdelmounaïm Tounzi.
9. keep an eye on of the Stepping Motor, Bruno Robert and Moez Feki .
10. keep an eye on of Piezoelectric Actuators, Frédéric Giraud and Betty Lemaire-Semail.
Read Online or Download Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors PDF
Best machinery books
Die Kombination aus wissenschaftlicher Aktualität, Seriosität und Praxisbezug - für den Ingenieur die Grundlage innovativer Entwicklungen - ist mit diesem Buch gewährleistet. Es stellt den Entwicklungsprozess für Fahrzeuggetriebe vollständig dar, unter Berücksichtigung von handgeschalteten, teil- und vollautomatisierten PKW- und NKW-Getrieben, NKW-Gruppengetrieben, Nebenabtrieben, Verteilergetrieben für Allradantrieb und Endabtriebe.
Historical China used to be amazing in mechanical expertise prior to the fifteenth century. various inventive machines have been invented. in spite of the fact that, as a result of incomplete documentation and lack of accomplished gadgets, lots of the unique machines can't be established and lots of of the innovations didn't cross right down to later generations.
Surveying the applied sciences used to fulfill the world's call for for open, effective, and fresh electrical energy, Variable velocity turbines offers an in-depth exam of variable-speed turbines for either stand-alone and grid-connected purposes. a part of the electrical turbines guide, Two-Volume Set, this paintings deals authoritative, tightly centred therapy of the topologies, regular nation and transients modeling, functionality, keep an eye on, layout, and trying out of stand-alone and grid-connected turbines working at variable speeds.
- Fundamentals of Two-Fluid Dynamics: Part II: Lubricated Transport, Drops and Miscible Liquids
- Modeling and Analytical Methods in Tribology (Modern Mechanics and Mathematics)
- Surface Science Investigations in Tribology. Experimental Approaches
- Analysis of Engineering Cycles. Power, Refrigerating and Gas Liquefaction Plant
- Learning from Accidents, 3rd Edition
- CFD for Wind and Tidal Offshore Turbines
Additional info for Control of Non-conventional Synchronous Motors
29], and since we assume that the overlap angle has a negligible value, the armature circuit is made of the series connection: − of phases a and b for −π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) < θem < −(α + δ + π / 2) ; − of phases a and c for −(α + δ + π / 2) < θem < π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) ; − of phases b and c for π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) < θem < 2π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) ; − of phases b and a for 2π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) < θem < π − (α + δ + π / 2) ; − of phases c and a for π − (α + δ + π / 2) < θem < π + π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) ; − of phases c and b for π + π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) < θem < π + 2π / 3 − (α + δ + π / 2) .
11] is function of ρ in a complicated way and of θem in a very different way. 13] only by its value module 180°. Indeed, subtracting or adding a value of 180° to ν leaves the value of these expressions unchanged. Within the framework of the new model, the signification of angle δ, or ν which replaces it, must be redefined. This will be done later on. At the moment, these angles represent an additional degree of freedom that we can use. 7] for different values of ν. 7] of the overlap interval. 13] it gives the evolution of way the current I is shared between the phases during the overlap interval.
Evaluation of alternating currents circulating in steady state in the damper windings The macroscopic model shows that, in steady state, the mean values of currents in the damper windings are zero. These currents therefore do not have a DC component. The variation in the position of the armature with respect to the field winding, and hence with respect to the damper windings within each commutation interval, is however going to induce AC currents in the damper windings. 13 gives the evolution as a function of ωt′ of 27 id LR and 3MI iq LR 3MI on a commutation interval.