By Alison Bing, Sara Benson, John A. Vlahides
Lonely Planet: The world's best shuttle consultant publisher
Lonely Planet San Francisco is your passport to all of the such a lot correct and updated suggestion on what to work out, what to pass, and what hidden discoveries look ahead to you. Loll in Golden Gate Park, walk around the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, get spooked at Alcatraz, journey a mythical cable vehicle, maneuver down the crookedest highway on the planet, or take an afternoon journey to wine-soaked Napa Valley; all along with your relied on go back and forth significant other. Get to the center of San Francisco and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet's San Francisco shuttle Guide:
- color maps and photographs throughout
- Highlights and itineraries convey you the easiest strategy to tailor your journey on your personal own wishes and interests
- Insider guidance prevent money and time, and assist you get round like an area, fending off crowds and bother spots
- crucial information at your fingertips - together with hours of operation, cellphone numbers, web pages, transit suggestions, and prices
- sincere reports for all budgets - together with consuming, sound asleep, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, and hidden gemstones that the majority guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights offer you a richer and extra profitable shuttle event - together with historical past, track, artwork, structure, literature, cinema, delicacies, wine, and more.
- worthy beneficial properties - together with best Itineraries, strolling excursions, With teenagers, What's New, Month by way of Month (annual competition calendar), and Day Trips.
- assurance of Golden Gate Park, Fisherman's Wharf, downtown, North seashore, Chinatown, Nob Hill, the venture, the Haight, and the Castro, in addition to Berkeley, Muir Woods, Sausalito, Napa and Sonoma Wine nation, and more
The ideal selection: Lonely Planet San Francisco, our such a lot entire consultant to San Francisco, is ideal for these making plans to either discover the pinnacle points of interest and take the line much less traveled..
Looking for simply the highlights of San Francisco? try out Lonely Planet's Pocket San Francisco, a handy-sized consultant eager about the can't-miss points of interest for a fast journey. trying to find extra broad insurance? try out Lonely Planet's California advisor for a complete examine the entire kingdom has to supply, or Lonely Planet's become aware of California, a photo-rich advisor to the state's most well-liked attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by means of Lonely Planet, Alison Bing, Sara Benson, and John A Vlahides.
About Lonely Planet: begun in 1973, Lonely Planet has turn into the world's top shuttle advisor writer with guidebooks to each vacation spot in the world, in addition to an award-winning web site, a set of cellular and electronic commute items, and a devoted traveler group. Lonely Planet's project is to let curious travelers to adventure the realm and to actually get to the center of the areas they locate themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' selection Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in favourite shuttle advisor category
'Lonely Planet publications are, simply, like no other.' -The ny Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in each traveller's fingers. It's on cell phones. It's on the web. It's in every single place, and it's telling whole generations of individuals the right way to trip the world.' -Fairfax Media (Australia)