By Herbert Seifert, William Threlfall
Read or Download A Textbook of Topology; Topology of 3-Dimensional Fibered Spaces PDF
Best mathematics books
Understanding that the main intriguing math isn't taught at school, Professor Ian Stewart has spent years filling his cupboard with exciting mathematical video games, puzzles, tales, and factoids meant for the adventurous brain. This publication finds the main exhilarating oddities from Professor Stewart’s mythical cupboard.
Numerical software program is used to check clinical theories, layout airplanes and bridges, function production traces, keep an eye on energy vegetation and refineries, study monetary derivatives, determine genomes, and supply the knowledge essential to derive and examine melanoma remedies. as a result excessive stakes concerned, it truly is crucial that effects computed utilizing software program be actual, trustworthy, and strong.
- Algebra (Graduate Texts in Mathematics)
- Foundations of Innitesimal Calculus (DRAWING ERROR). Mathematical Background: Foundations of Infinitesmal calculus
- Lecture Notes In Mathematical Finance
- Beyond Numeracy: Ruminations of a Numbers Man
Additional info for A Textbook of Topology; Topology of 3-Dimensional Fibered Spaces
29. F. Liotta, V. Romano and G. Russo, Central schemes for balance laws of relaxation type, SIAM J. Num. Analysis 38 (2000) pp. 1337–1356. 30. V. Romano, 2D simulation of a silicon MESFET with a nonparabolic hydrodynamical model based on the maximum entropy principle, J. Comp. Phys. 176 (2002) pp. 70-92. 31. H. Nessyahu and E. Tadmor, Non-oscillatory central diﬀerencing for hyperbolic conservation law, J. Comp. Physics 87 (1990) pp. 408–463. 32. G-S. Jiang and E. Tadmor, Nonoscillatory central schemes for multidimensional hyperbolic conservation laws, SIAM J.
D. Mermin, Solid State Physics, Philadelphia, Sounders College Publishing International Edition, 1976. 8. P. Markowich, C. A. Ringhofer and C. Schmeiser, Semiconductor equations, Wien, Springer-Verlag, 1990. 9. A. Majorana, Space homogeneous solutions of the Boltzmann equation describing electron-phonon interactions in semiconductors, Transp. Theory Stat. Phys. 20 (1991) pp. 261-279. 10. A. Majorana, Conservation laws from the Boltzmann equation describing electron-phonon interactions in semiconductors, Transp.
Berger and M. Berger, Perspectives in nonlinearity, W. A. , New York, 1968. 21. G. Boillat and T. Ruggeri, Hyperbolic principal subsystems: entropy, convexity and subcharacteristic conditions, Arch. Rational Mech. Anal. 137 (1997) pp. 305-320. 22. A. Jeﬀrey, Quasi-linear hyperbolic systems and waves, Research Notes in Mathematics, Pitman, S. Francisco, 1976. 23. A. Fisher and D. P. Marsden, The Einstein evolution equations as a ﬁrst order quasi-linear symmetric hyperbolic system, Comm. on Mathematical Physics 28 (1972) pp.