By Frankie Taylor
Are you the world's greatest Leonardo DiCaprio fan? have you learnt every thing there's to understand in regards to the actor of a iteration? Then this is often the booklet for you! during this easy-to-digest book are one zero one evidence approximately your favorite celeb – have you learnt all of them?Test your self and your mates with those handily-packaged evidence simply organised into different types for max leisure. Sections comprise Leo's movies, his friends and family and a few loopy evidence approximately his life!Whether your favorite movie is immense, Inception or the good Gatsby, this tremendous booklet is filled with nice enjoyable proof for you.
Read or Download 101 Amazing Leonardo DiCaprio Facts PDF
Similar kindle short reads books
During this excerpt from remain Alive! Survival abilities you wish, John D. McCann tells you the simplest meals to convey into the sphere. in case you have no foodstuff, he teaches you strategies to trap and cook dinner foodstuff.
Drawing on a set of remarkable papers from the distinguished advertising and marketing technological know-how Institute, Editor Rohit Desphande, has assembled, in one resource, the most important examine on marketplace wisdom administration and the simplest details on hand for brand spanking new rules on what is subsequent. The contributing authors are top-notch students from top company faculties together with Harvard, MIT, and Wharton.
- Octomom and the Politics of Babies (Kindle Single)
- The Vikings: Discoverers of a New World
- War in Heaven
- 50 Quick Doctor Who Facts
- Conspicuous Consumption
Extra resources for 101 Amazing Leonardo DiCaprio Facts
8. Leo enjoys watching The Twilight Zone. 9. He loves listening to Stevie Wonder and Harry Connick Jr. 10. His favourite song however isn’t from either of these artists; it is Otis Redding’s Sitting on the Dock of the Bay. The Most Amazing Facts 1. He loves animals - he has had pet dogs, frogs and lizards! 2. His lizard was called ‘Blizzard’ and his dog ‘Baby’. 3. His dog was called ‘Baby’. 4. His face was seriously injured in 2005 when he was hit over the head with a bottle by model Aretha Wilson - she went to jail for two years.
10. Apparently, Leo never gets angry. Growing Up 1. If he wasn’t an actor, Leonardo would have liked to have been a travel agent because he would get to see the world. 2. He first started properly auditioning for acting roles at the age of fourteen. 3. He has described the neighbourhoods in LA he grew up in as the ‘Ghettos of Hollywood’. 4. He has said that as a child he struggled with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. 5. One area this manifested itself in was his walk to school - if he stepped on a crack in the pavement he’d have to go back a whole block.
Leo speaks almost fluent German and plenty of Italian. General - Part 1 1. Leonardo says he’s an ‘eco-geek’ - he was one of the first Hollywood stars to drive a Toyota Prius. 2. He also says he’s quite shy and dislikes speaking in front of an audience. 3. When his camera went missing in 2003, Leonardo offered a large reward for its return. 4. Leo has a scar on his right upper arm from where he was once stung by a jellyfish. 5. Leo is a big softy - he’s admitted crying during King Kong! 6. Leo has said he most enjoys working with director Martin Scorsese.